Friday, June 25, 2010

The Website is Live!


http://www.cestcheeseplease.com/

Well after much blood, sweat and tears, the website for the store is now up and running.  I hope that you will have a look and let me know what you think.  Is there additional information that you would like to see?  Have you had a look at the cheese listing?  That is still a "work in progress" but I think that you will find a lot if information there about the various cheeses that have crossed the threshold of  "C'est Cheese Please!"  As I indicatd when I started this blog, this is where I will post in-store specials and talk about new cheeses and maybe some old favorites too.

This year has been a year of milestones.  You may have noticed the painting of the store above.  The artist is my talented daughter, Brittany who has decided to live her dream too.  This September, she will be starting the Graphic Design course at George Brown College in Toronto.  My younger daughter, Ainsley graduated with honours from Carleton University a few weeks ago and is hoping to teach English in South Korea this fall.  And my son Kyle has started his business, "RenoMan".  He specializes in high quality renovations and construction - his work is amazing so if this is something that is in your future, check his website out at:  http://www.constructionheros.ca/

 So, we are coming up to the year anniversary of the birth of "C'est Cheese Please!". It was the end of June, the beginning of July 2009 when I decided that I could continue doing the things that I was doing and getting the same result or as Monty Python would say, "And now for something completely different"!. July has also always been a month to celebrate Canada's birthday so here is a little treat for all the follower's out there! This is valid until July 30th, 2010.

Happy Canada Day and Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment